As an all round testosterone and performance boosting supplement that can have many benefits for men wanting to increase this hormone safely and naturally, EVL TEST is for guys who have goals ranging from gaining muscle and losing fat, to boosting stamina, energy and motivation, and improving sleep and recovery.
The company states that the formula has been put together based on scientific research and that the dosage of each ingredient is measured precisely to deliver optimal results. While some testosterone supplements can also be used by females, EVL TEST is intended only for use by men.
EVL TEST Review
Described as a “training and recovery amplifier” for use by any male ranging from the most serious bodybuilders, to athletes of any level plus anyone who just regularly visits a gym or does regular physical activity and wants to boost and maintain prime health, fitness and training results.
This supplement focuses on supporting natural healthy testosterone levels with the goal of improving muscle strength, stamina, performance and sleep quality. It can also be used to enhance recovery so you can be ready for your next workout sooner. EVL TEST is taken at night so it can start working to get you refreshed and recovered for the next day.
The company notes there are no side effects expected, but some people may experience headaches if they become dehydrated so it’s important to keep up your supply of water when taking this supplement.
The main positive outcomes that EVL TEST aims to deliver with its natural formula is to support natural testosterone levels, improved muscular strength, noticeably more stamina, higher athletic performance, and optimal sleep quality to enhance recovery.
This product is receiving very positive ratings amongst customers with many sharing improvements in the way they feel, as well as in the areas of strength and stamina and importantly: a better quality of sleep and feeling refreshed and ready to go the next day.
What’s in EVL TEST?
This supplement contains many familiar ingredients that we often see in testosterone boosters. In total there are eight active ingredients which includes four vitamins and minerals, one amino acid, and three herbal extracts.
– D-Aspartic Acid: 3120mg of D-Aspartic Acid ensures a stable base of testosterone support, and it plays a critical role in the production of leutenizing hormone which is the hormone produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates testosterone production.
– Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains the valuable compounds known as furostanolic saponins and these are what makes this extract so valuable as they are thought to contribute to increasing testosterone. Studies have shown that fenugreek may be able to reduce the effects of low testosterone in men while also improving testosterone, particularly in those who have below normal levels. Studies on physically active men showed an increase in strength and lower body fat when supplementing with fenugreek for two months.
– Tribulus terrestris: Tribulus terrestris has been used in natural medicine as a libido enhancer, and for this reason it’s suspected to have some positive effect on testosterone but studies are still ongoing to find out the true effect of this popular plant extract.
– Vitamins B6: Vitamins B6 is a regulator of sex hormones and helps stimulate the part of the brain that controls testosterone, making it one critical vitamin that’s important not to become deficient in when it comes to testosterone health.
– Vitamin D: Vitamin D is actually a prohormone, and D3 is included in EVLTEST for its multiple benefits including for controlling blood calcium which is important for bone health, and for immune system health. Importantly for its inclusion in EVL Test, D3 has shown in some studies to bring about a small but statistically significant rise in both total and free testosterone levels. We know that low testosterone and vitamin D deficiency is linked so it’s vital to keep this vitamin topped up.
– Zinc and Magnesium: Zinc and magnesium are both critically important minerals for testosterone function. It’s well established that a deficiency in zinc results in lowered testosterone levels and that zinc supplementation increases testosterone, although the precise amount of increase depends on your current level; those with lower levels of testosterone will see the greatest increase. While magnesium increases both total and free testosterone in men, and also boosts its biological activity. EVL TEST makes use of a form called magnesium asparate which is known for its extra high bioavailability compared with other types that we sometimes see in similar products, like magnesium citrate.
– Diindolymethane: DIM, or Diindolymethane, comes from our well known vegetables like broccoli. It’s thought to help protect against some cancers, while also helping to regulate estrogen levels and potentially block some effects of estrogen which can bring about some distressing symptoms in men like growth of chest fat, lack of muscle, fatigue, loss of libido and more.
EVLTEST is noted to be both gluten free and vegan so is suited to people with specific dietary needs.
EVL TEST Benefits Review
- Ideal for any bodybuilders, athletes and regular gym enthusiasts who want to boost training performance and results
- Useful for additional benefits like improving sleep quality and improving recovery
- Taken at night time and helps you wake feeling refreshed
- Enhances stamina so you can push yourself harder during exercise
- Improves muscle growth as testosterone drives protein synthesis
- Helps support better sleep to bring about higher quality rest and recovery
- Reduces symptoms of low testosterone like lack of energy and difficulty gaining muscle
- Lose fat faster and easier with optimal testosterone levels keeping estrogen at a minimum
- Made in the USA
Like all test boosters, EVL TEST makes it clear that the formula doesn’t directly give you testosterone, but instead works by providing the ingredients that can encourage the body to increase its natural production of testosterone.
For those who are willing to undertake a dedicated workout plan, a proper diet, and to make the most of the improved sleep and rest quality that EVL TEST aims to deliver, this is a supplement that will help take your training results to new heights, quicken up your muscle gains, provide a noticeable increase in strength and energy and while reducing the decline of symptoms that come with having low testosterone levels.