Prime Male is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that targets all areas of male health that can be negatively impacted by poor testosterone levels. While it can be used as a muscle gainer, it’s also designed to deliver improvements in multiple aspects of life and for this reason the company calls it a “vitality complex” and not simply a testosterone booster or muscle enhancer.
Prime Male Review
Prime Male aims to target the alpha male instincts in men by describing the supplement as a “red pill” for regaining masculinity. It targets a whole of life improvement as a result of increasing testosterone, particularly in men aged over 30 who might be starting to see the negative effects as a result of a gradual natural decline in the hormone. For this reason Prime Male is described as being able to “turn back the clock on male aging“.
The supplement claims to be able to reverse more serious declines of testosterone in older men, potentially taking the levels back to what they were decades ago in the late teens and 20s.
Prime Male works by enhancing the amount of testosterone available in the bloodstream so it can then be used for muscle growth, strength enhancement, increased energy, a higher libido and an overall boost to vitality. And it says it can do all this, while getting rid of the unwanted symptoms of low testosterone, both safely and quickly with the use of twelve nutrients.
Prime Male comes with a 90 day guarantee that the company calls a risk-free opportunity to try the product for this three month period and they will refund your money if you don’t see the results you expected.
What’s in Prime Male?
A familiar combination of minerals, vitamins and botanical extracts make up the Prime Male formula. What’s in Prime Male is just as important as what the company has chosen to leave out of the formula. For example, they are adamant that Tribulus Terrestris does not have a positive effect on testosterone despite its use in other products. Additionally, they note their choice of not including other ingredients like DHEA and Tongkat Ali which they are concerned can produce health complications.
Let’s then look at what is included in the Prime Male formula:
– Luteolin: Luteolin is a unique ingredient in Prime Male that we don’t see in many other similar supplements. Luteolin can potentially help minimize production of estrogen, which is the female hormone that males need to keep in check at low levels in order to retain an optimal testosterone balance. It’s also known as an anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant, which may help contribute to improving workout performance and muscle recovery as free radicals can contribute to fatigue of the muscles.
– D-Aspartic Acid: D-Aspartic Acid is a key ingredient in Prime Male and so many other testosterone boosters. That’s because it has shown positive results in numerous studies for its ability to raise testosterone when used as a supplement; although research is still ongoing to discover just how effective it can potentially be. D-AA is an amino acid that is critical in the process of hormone release, including in the process of testosterone production. The form of D-AA used in Prime Male is calcium chelate which the company notes is 75 times more water soluble than the regular type of D-Aspartic Acid which increases bioavailabilty and absorbability and reduces the risk of stomach upset that can sometimes be experienced with regular D-AA.
– Boron: Boron which is well known for its ability to help decrease the protein that testosterone binds to, thus making more testosterone available for circulation in the blood.
– Korean Red Ginseng: Korean Red Ginseng is included mostly for its natural ability to act as a libido enhancer, which is one of the main goals of Prime Male.
– Magnesium: Magnesium citrate also contributes to lowering the testosterone binding protein SHGB and as a result brings about a further increase in free testosterone. This form of magnesium is selected due to its higher absorption rate.
– Zinc: Zinc is the other vital mineral for healthy testosterone, with it being proven that low zinc levels results in low testosterone. Studies have shown that older men with only a mild deficiency in testosterone saw an exceptional improvements in their T levels when supplementing with zinc.
– Stinging Nettle: Stinging Nettle Root may also reduce the amount of testosterone that binds to the SHGB protein, as well as directly increasing testosterone because it contains beta-sitosterol.
– Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a critical vitamin for testosterone production as it stimulates the hormone that then signals for the production of testosterone to take place. B6 is also needed to help properly absorb the minerals zinc and magnesium; both of which are used in Prime Male.
– BioPerine: Prime Male also makes use of the trademarked ingredient BioPerine which has the purpose of increasing the availability of the main ingredients in the supplements; and it claims to be able to do so by a factor of up to 20 times. This means the active testosterone boosting ingredients in Prime Male are absorbed faster and can be more readily used by the body, with less nutrients going to waste.
Prime Male Benefits Review
- Aims to help men over 30 regain their masculinity through restoring testosterone
- Not just for bodybuilders, but for any male wanting to enhance wellbeing
- Assists with reversing the natural decline in testosterone due to aging
- Claims to restore testosterone to the peak levels of teenage years
- Reduces estrogen production
- Supports muscle growth
- Boosts confidence, mood and mental wellbeing
- Increases the libido
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps regulate blood pressure and cardiovascular health
- Burn fat more easily
- Claims to boost testosterone by 42% within 12 days
- Has a 90 day risk free guarantee
Prime Male is for men who want to not only optimize testosterone for maximum muscle growth, but also want to change their life the all round benefits that come with raising testosterone and maintaining it a healthy level. Prime Male appears to the middle aged and older male who longs for the days of heightened masculinity, and with claims of being able to boost testosterone to levels they were decades ago with no side effects, this is a supplement any man should consider.
Read More: TestoGen Review