Testogen is natural testosterone booster for men that promises “amazing results” in every aspect of life. By boosting testosterone naturally, Testogen is designed to provide a safe and legal alternative to other forms of testosterone enhancement.
By recognizing the testosterone starts to decrease in men from the age of 20 onwards, and particularly after age 30, Testogen aims to halt and reverse the distressing symptoms of declining and low testosterone such as loss of muscle, gaining fat, lack of sex drive, fatigue and lack of motivation and much more.
It’s suitable for any male 18 years and over who wants improvements in one or more areas of life including bodybuilding, weight loss, strength, stamina, libido and mental sharpness; these are all areas that take a hit when testosterone starts declining.
Can Testogen really provide an effective and safe option for restoring and boosting your testosterone levels? Read on to see what we’ve discovered in our research on this product.
Editorial disclosure: Our website is reader-supported. If you click on or buy something via a link on this page, we may earn a commission.
Table of Contents
What is Testogen?
Testogen has been created to stop the life-altering negative symptoms that come along with declining testosterone levels, and to do so with only natural and safe ingredients that don’t pose a health risk. It promises to boost testosterone “easily and safely” and they provide a money back guarantee to back up these promises.
Testogen claims to be able to provide many benefits, such as:
- Helping with naturally declining testosterone
- Boosting muscle size and strength
- Encouraging burning of stored fat including dreaded “man boobs”
- Enhancing the libido and drive
- Increasing both physical and mental energy and concentration
- Decreasing cholesterol and blood pressure
- Enhancing mood and motivation and decrease depression
Testogen is marketed as a revolutionary formula for boosting testosterone naturally consisting of 11 carefully selected active ingredients that they say have been thoroughly tested to be proven safe and effective.
The supplement is manufactured by a company based in the United Kingdom and Cyprus and who states they have been creating high quality supplements for more than ten years. Testogen has been manufactured in FDA approved facilities, according to the official product website.
The official Testogen website provides a quick quiz for men who want to try and confirm if they have low testosterone, and this is one of the ways that you can determine how much Testogen to take. However, they make it clear that to get an exact account of where you stand with your testosterone levels so you know how much Testogen you should be using, consider having a blood test done and then follow these up with future tests to check how your levels are doing over time.
How Does Testogen Work?
Testogen works by trying to stimulate the production of the steroid hormone testosterone; this is the hormone that gives or greatly contributes to virtually every masculine characteristic.
Testogen does this by using eleven natural ingredients that combine to improve all areas of male health that relate to testosterone: strength, stamina, mental focus and libido are the main key areas.
The ingredients in Testogen work directly and indirectly to affect testosterone and the related symptoms of low testosterone which can make a man feel like a shadow of himself.
By making use of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and a powerful amino acid, Testogen tackles low testosterone from all angles when it comes to directly and indirectly stimulating the production of the hormone as well as directly tackling the adverse effects of having low T.
Up to four capsules each day can be taken within the safe limits, and positive changes in focus, mood and vitality can be seen as quickly as within one week. Capsules should should be taken after food.
One particular ingredient in Testogen, black pepper extract or Bioperine has been included to make the rest of the Testogen ingredients more bioavailable and easy absorbed. You can read more specific details about each of Testogen’s ingredients below.
What are the ingredients in Testogen?
We can see that the company has gone to great lengths to select very specific ingredients that make up the Testogen formula. Everything has a purpose and they’ve made sure not to include any risky or unproven ingredients. They also make it clear that they’ve paid close attention to the exact quantity of each ingredient used to make sure it’s both safe and effective.
The full ingredients list in Testogen is:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K1
- Vitamin B6
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Nettle Leaf Extract
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract
- Fenugreek Extract
- Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine)
Now let’s look at what each of these ingredients does and how it contributes to the overall Testogen goal of increasing testosterone and providing the numerous health benefits that it claims.
– Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D deficiency has shown links to low testosterone levels, and combined with other critical reasons we need to maintain healthy Vitamin D levels, it is clearly beneficial for maintaining testosterone. D3 can also reduce the amount of testosterone that converts to estrogen – the female hormone that brings about unwanted effects in men if levels raise too much. Vitamin D is known to work more effectively with several of the other ingredients in Testogen such as vitamin K, magnesium and boron.
– Vitamin K1 – K1 is needed for absorbing vitamin D which is the main reason it’s been included in Testogen; because vitamin D3 is so important to healthy testosterone levels. Vitamin K1 has many other benefits as well, with key roles in bone, heart and blood health. It is known to be particularly important for activating the proteins that are needed for bone growth.
– Vitamin B6 – Testosterone production is just one of countless body processes that B6 is needed for, and we know through studies that deficiencies in vitamin B6 are linked to testosterone deficiency. B6 is also critical for maintaining energy, good blood flow and memory which are all things that can be affected by low testosterone as well. Low vitamin B6 can bring about more estrogen in men, which is certainly not what we want. Therefore, maintaining healthy B6 levels is critical both directly and indirectly for maintaining optimal testosterone levels.
– Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential mineral for many areas of our health. Studies have shown that despite the fact we intake magnesium from food, many people have low levels due to poor nutrition. Other studies have shown a link between supplementing with magnesium and increasing total free testosterone levels.
– Zinc – Deficiencies in zinc are often linked to low testosterone levels in men, and by boosting zinc levels the level of luteinizing hormone also increased; and this is a hormone that stimulates the production of testosterone.
– D-Aspartic Acid – Testogen contains a large amount of D-Aspartic Acid at 2352mg per serving, it is one of the more dominant ingredients in the formula. D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid but unlike its counterpart L-aspartic acid, the D version is used more by the body for hormone release rather than for protein building. It is known that D-Aspartic Acid contributes to testosterone production and release.
– Nettle Leaf Extract – This plant extract, long used in traditional health, can stop your testosterone from binding to the SHGB after which the testosterone is no longer available to the body. This reduces your levels of free testosterone. Nettle has also shown to help with maintaining and increasing testosterone reducing the amount of how much is converted into dihydrotestosterone, a form of testosterone known to be linked to male health issues like benign prostatic hyperplasia and baldness.
– Korean Red Ginseng Extract – Long used in traditional medicine as a natural aphrodisiac, red ginseng contributes to the libido enhancing properties of Testogen as well as helping with mental focus. Studies are ongoing as to whether ginseng can directly affect testosterone production, but its positive health impacts can only compound upon the benefits of having healthy T levels.
– Fenugreek Extract – Often used as a natural testosterone booster, fenugreek is thought to be able to help stimulate testosterone production. It has long been used as a herbal method of boosting the libido as well as a strength and stamina booster.
– Boron – A trace mineral that is important for growth of the human body with evidence showing it is particularly important for bone health. When it comes to testosterone, studies have shown that boron does increase the serum concentration of testosterone. Boron is also know to help with absorption of magnesium; another ingredient in Testogen which directly plays a role in testosterone function. Boron plays a general role in keeping a balance of the sex hormones estrogen and testosterone. Too much boron can result in an imbalance of the sex hormones; which is why it’s critical that Testogen has carefully measured out the most optimal amount of boron to include in the formula.
– Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) – The purpose of this ingredient is to make the rest of the ingredients in Testogen much more bioavailable – and thus more easily and quickly absorbed and usable by the body. Bioperine is a patented product sourced from piperine, or black pepper extract, and it was developed specifically to help increase absorption of nutrients that we consume.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Testogen is claimed to be totally safe when used in accordance with the directions. All of the ingredients are natural and come from vitamins, minerals and herbs without the use of any hormones or other dangerous ingredients. There is no caffeine in Testogen, nor are there any ingredients which commonly cause allergies.
While the company says that it is unlikely that any ingredients used in Testogen are considered a ban substance, laws around the world differ so those competing in professional sports should check with authorities before taking any supplements, including this one. The fact that Testogen list all ingredients clearly makes it simple to know exactly what you’re taking.
While the company is confident that long term use of Testogen is completely safe, they do recommend that you take a break from the supplement every few months so that your body does not become dependent on it for its normal functions.
What Kind of Results Can You Expect with Testogen? Are There Any Consumer Reviews?
The type of results to be expected are those associated with reversing the decline of testosterone; this covers everything from physical health and physique, to mental wellbeing; all areas which are negatively impacted by a fall in testosterone levels.
The results that you personally experience will depend on your age, health status and just how low your testosterone had fallen. But the company is adamant that users of Testogen will experience improvements in mind and body that make you look and feel better. Physically you can expect to:
- Be able to gain and keep muscle easier
- Train harder and for longer with increased energy and strength
- Lose unwanted body fat faster
- See improvements in libido and sexual performance
- Noticed improved focus, concentration and motivation with a clearer mind and less stress
- Some men may see a reduction in blood pressure and cholesterol
Testogen claims that most men should see improvements in mental focus and mood within only a week, while those looking for results in muscle gains and strength should start seeing good results within 4 to 6 weeks provided you are continuing with a suitable workout program.
The official website contains many photos of fit and muscular men holding bottles of Testogen as they display their bodies. There are also several customer testimonials coupled with photographs of men who speak highly of their experiences using the product.
The company claims to have thousands of satisfied customers, although at this time it’s not possible for customers to leave any ratings or reviews on the Testogen website. While Testogen has a social media presence including Facebook, as yet there are no customer reviews on these channels.
Testogen Pricing & Refund Policy
There are three packages to choose from:
- One bottle of Testogen for $59.99
- Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free: $119.99
- Buy 3 bottles and get 2 free plus 2 free ebooks and Booster Drops: $179.99
The third option provides a significant saving on Testogen itself, bringing down the cost per bottle to about $36 instead of $59.99 if you were to buy one single bottle. The bonus ebooks in that package include 5 Training and Nutrition Guides plus another ebook called All About Testosterone.
Shipping is completely free worldwide so there’s no extra costs to worry about. If you live in on the UK mainland, you’re fortunate to have a one day delivery window. The company says that other countries delivery times vary but they don’t provide a specific timeframe.
There’s a 100% money back guarantee refund policy with all purchases of Testogen that allows you to return any unused products within 67 days of receiving your order. Customers must cover shipping prices of returning the order however.
Testogen is a product that is laser focused on increasing testosterone in men and bringing about changes in health and lifestyle that relate to the problems that almost every man faces with reduced testosterone levels.
By providing men with a natural and safe formula for boosting waning testosterone levels and reversing the associated distressing symptoms associated with it, Testogen gives men an alternative to some of the more risky, expensive and invasive treatments available for testosterone enhancement.
With so many aspects of health, physique and wellbeing targeted by Testogen, it’s a product that can be used by any male over 18 years of age who wants to see improvements in areas ranging from mental function, libido, muscle growth, fat loss, and simply improving all aspects of life that relate to masculinity.
With its well known, long proven natural ingredients that are completely disclosed by the company, we can see that this is a safe supplement to use; and the money back guarantee provides peace of mind that there is little risk in giving Testogen a go if you suspect or know that your testosterone levels are not where they should be.
Buy It Here